Lack of eclipse plan.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I'm just curious if the management at any building that will be directly affected by total darkness have even mentioned the event just two weeks out? My center is directly in the middle of the track and not a word has been said. When I asked my sup on my safety ride about a month ago he said he didn't think it would be that bad. Sounds like peak planning. Mondays are a disaster as is so I can't imagine adding eclipse dynamics. Good news is, I had the foresight to take a vacation that week so I'll be enjoying it from my porch rather than being part of the disaster.
I hope you survived.

Commercial Inside Release

I used to wack off, while I stared at the sun...
marty-feldman-1976-v0.jpg

It didn't mess up my eyes.

JustDeliverIt

Turns out the majority of you on the thread were right. The potential problems the eclipse could have caused, such as traffic, were vastly overhyped in our area. Can't speak for the rest of the country though.

Same here. Buffalo itself was fine, Niagara Falls was packed I heard but they run out of a smaller building about a half hour north of us. Not sure it was for our brothers and sisters up there.

Had some random people pulled over on the side of the road. Customers out on their lawns because a lot of places closed early so people could go home for it. Cloudy all day and an occasional break to see it here.

It was one of those things that was interesting because it happened where I was. Not sure I would have traveled hours to stand in afternoon darkness for 4 minutes but to each their own.