Dirty-Dusty - Package cars.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Clearly you're Southern and crash at 1/8" of snow
IMG951470-1200x2130.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dude are you frigging CRAZY?

My truck is the cleanest is the whole fleet nationwide. I think I've made more money cleaning my truck than delivering boxes over my many years.
I clean all windows inside and out, clean the ENTIRE dash in front of me along with the front defroster runner area, underneath the dash area gets wiped down, clean all metal under my seat, clean all the heater area on far right, occasionally do bulkhead door and wall behind seat and such so it doesn't grime up from neglect over time......along with inner side doors. And I power spray inner cargo when I return to building pretty often and sometimes do the shelves with wand as well. (I come back relatively empty and am able to).

I had a sup tell me 20+ years ago to code out lunch for cleaning and laughed in his face. Easy OT for maintaining vehicle buddy.

Would you marry me

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Sucks to be called out when you are an"elected leader"? Lol. Keep up the great work Big Union Man.

Called out for what ?

I pointed out, that only contractual obligation for the company to clean the outside of the vehicles

is "windows and mirrors" ? And somehow you think I'm wrong ?

It's readily apparent....

@Integrity pretty much bitch slapped all the "do nothing" motor mouths and locker room lawyers .

AZUPSCHUCK

Do your part and clean out the trash when you fill up. Take a few minutes every day and clean the windows yourself. The old days are over. Car washers are becoming a thing of the past. In our center the cars get rinsed off once a month now.
Yup! I'm still on the clock when I get back. I fuel my own truck, wash it, and clean the inside. Don't trust anyone to get done what you can do yourself and get paid for it!

Brownwind

Yup! I'm still on the clock when I get back. I fuel my own truck, wash it, and clean the inside. Don't trust anyone to get done what you can do yourself and get paid for it!
Make sure you code off car wash. Diad 6 you click the wash button.
It’s easy money for you, coding it helps them out with the numbers also