Discharge

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yeah and what will happen to that discharge? Thrown away and I'm right back to :censored2:ing yalls trucks up.

And obviously not every week. But most weeks are 60. Which after taxes would be right around that :censored2:ty 80k. While your out driving your wives are out :censored2:ing the package handlers who still have a the knees to hold em up in the air

Look don't get me wrong. This company was once great. I have multiple relatives that worked for UPS and talk about how great it used to be. This place is a joke now. 10 years to make 80k. You can literally make more with an AA after 2 years. And work maybe 40-50 hours.

I have a suggestion for you.

If it's so damned bad, quit and find another job.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm literally so glad I didn't get fired lol. I love going slow as :censored2: and watching you people who for some reason give a :censored2: about ups. News flash UPS does not give a :censored2: about you. Stop caring so much about the job. It's a :censored2: job that pays :censored2:. FYI for all you drivers. 80k a year isn't :censored2: in 2016.
Yeah, why care about a job that puts food on your table?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah and what will happen to that discharge? Thrown away and I'm right back to :censored2:ing yalls trucks up.
People like me will find a way to permanently fire your whiney ass and the drivers who you screwed are going to be happy to see you gone.

Those union brothers you keep talking about screwing, are the same ones who pay union dues to protect you. Way to spit on them.

PT Car Washer

I have a suggestion for you.

If it's so damned bad, quit and find another job.
Most new PTers are following your suggestion. Hiring is a revolving door. Three people are hired and four quit. Usually for more money unless they are a complete loser and then they stay forever hoping to go driving someday.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm literally so glad I didn't get fired lol. I love going slow as :censored2: and watching you people who for some reason give a :censored2: about ups. News flash UPS does not give a :censored2: about you. Stop caring so much about the job. It's a :censored2: job that pays :censored2:. FYI for all you drivers. 80k a year isn't :censored2: in 2016.

119993-who-needs-virtual-hug-today-come-get-one-129131044164460108.jpg

35years

Gravy route
80k a year to work 60 hours a week. Great life. Lmao it's sad honestly.
60 hrs a week is $125,000 a year. For a single earner!
Plus $30,000 worth of benefits
Plus 7 weeks of paid vacation
Plus 8 paid holidays
Plus (for me) $5,300 per month pension.
Heath care including optical and dental for my entire family.

That is the top 5% of all wage earners in the country my boy.

And how much do you make as a part time loader? :laugh:

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Before I retired I usually averaged right around 45/50 hours weekly, except at peak.

One year however, for reasons I can only suppose that an attempt was made to reduce my hours as some form of financial punishment, I was sent out with 7.5 hours of work every day for a year. I'd typically come in at 9 AM and go home about 5:30 with a half hour lunch.

I laughed about it that whole year, and got home in time to watch the news live, eat my dinner hot, and get some projects around the house done. I did notice the income drop with zero OT, but that year really convinced me that I could live without it easier than I ever thought.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Who the hell works that much?!?! I rarely go over 43 hours/week.

And FYI, base pay for a top rate driver is $75k And I can live quite well where I am for $75k.
I was at 46 when I walked in this morning...looking like an 11 hour day today...55-60 is the norm here and it blows

okeydoke

Need duct tape?
I'm literally so glad I didn't get fired lol. I love going slow as :censored2: and watching you people who for some reason give a :censored2: about ups. News flash UPS does not give a :censored2: about you. Stop caring so much about the job. It's a :censored2: job that pays :censored2:. FYI for all you drivers. 80k a year isn't :censored2: in 201

Do you know any words larger than four letters?

I would say no