Dishonesty from Sup.

snarts

Told my sup I wanted an OPH for a next week but she told no because a person with higher seniority asked for the same day. I went and asked that person if he did and he told me he never asked for it. Now she eventually changed her mind a couple days later and gave me that day, maybe she heard that I found out that she was lying or maybe she found out how much of an idiot she would look like when I come in and see that person working on the day he was suppose to be off. Should I write her up for this?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Told my sup I wanted an OPH for a next week but she told no because a person with higher seniority asked for the same day. I went and asked that person if he did and he told me he never asked for it. Now she eventually changed her mind a couple days later and gave me that day, maybe she heard that I found out that she was lying or maybe she found out how much of an idiot she would look like when I come in and see that person working on the day he was suppose to be off. Should I write her up for this?
Who are going to write her up to? The honesty police?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
# 1 rule , you need a day , and absolutely have to have it, bang in !!
Tell no one your business
I always think this when guys show up 5 minutes before start time and scramble around trying to find someone to do their route. Just call in dummy!