Dispatch

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Drive slower. 150 miles at the speed limit will add a whole half-hour to your day.
Go a little bit more cautiously and suddenly you can have a whole hour added.

DeliveryMachine

Bumpy/dusty roads, horseflies, more to pay attention to driving up and back out of driveways and tight spaces. Not just 200 suburban stops on autopilot.
Something that never gets mentioned....sweat leaking off your face like a faucet, your day has been sh** since you showed up, you’re carrying Fidos dog food to the porch, and that friggin horse fly landing on your face over and over again. Makes my blood boil!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You make up time being quick and accurate with the DIAD, walking briskly, and most importantly having your truck set up to where you are not looking for any packages. Driving fast is not one area you want to be trying to make up time, though you can make up time by having near-perfect park positions consistently.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I do be going like 10 to 15 miles over the speed limit
I guess you have unlearned what they taught you in driving school.
kirk-youre-a-:censored:.gif

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

This one country route that i cover gets four to five different splits from neighboring drivers! Depending on the day i can get one or multiple. Why can i just get the stops im supposed to get on that said route? Why does UPS have to stretch us drivers so far and wide where they have to give the next driver certain areas that said driver couldn't cover?

It's all about meeting upper management's numbers and what the perfect system decides (Orion)! Heavier days more condensed equals less miles, lighter days more miles! On the lighter days, dispatch has to add areas that you might not normally have so he/she doesn't get an ass chewing the next morning!