Dispatch

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by UrFellowUpser, Jun 8, 2018.

1. UrFellowUpser

UrFellowUpser Active Member

This one country route that i cover gets four to five different splits from neighboring drivers! Depending on the day i can get one or multiple. Why can i just get the stops im supposed to get on that said route? Why does UPS have to stretch us drivers so far and wide where they have to give the next driver certain areas that said driver couldn't cover?

2. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

Because those other drivers have learned the secret to managing their routes to where they are doable and you haven't yet. With luck you will learn to use the contract and UPS's "methods" to your advantage.

3. UrFellowUpser

I
    I Just dont get it i takes my hour lunch most days on the route and follow most of the methods. I know they dont do the regular driver like this. The most i get on that route is about 110 but the splits can be very time consuming. A good day on that route is 140 miles. But when i get them splits it can go up to 250 miles for the route

4. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

upload_2018-6-8_21-53-19.png

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Keep getting it done, and they'll keep giving it to you..

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  6. UrFellowUpser

Sometimes i think i need to unlearn some of the things i learned from integrad because i be going at the UPS speed i learnt from their and it dont help that im young either.

7. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

Take your full break every day. Use every method, every time.
    Don't exceed the speed limit

8. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

250 miles and I'm doing 50 stops.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. UrFellowUpser

I do be going like 10 to 15 miles over the speed limit

10. Poop Head

That is illegal!

11. silverbullet2893

silverbullet2893 KILL KILL!!

A4C31C6E-88D7-4ED5-959F-4BB6D5F48331.gif

12. Go.to work and keep collecting paychecks

13. UrFellowUpser

I only do it on the country routes where the roads be long and the speed limit is 55. I dont do that in the in townish city routes. Its to much hazards and stuff to focus on

14. Poop Head

Ohh, then that's totally ok then..

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. silverbullet2893

silverbullet2893 KILL KILL!!

Yeah, idiot. God what’s wrong with you.

16. Wrong

Wrong :))

Better watch those state troopers out there. They’ll get your ass. I doubt you Pretrip your vehicle. Good luck sir.

17. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

That'll be great for you when you get into a serious crash and telematics and your box indicate that.

18. UrFellowUpser

Country routes are just slow and boring though and time consuming. I know those are the best routes to have unlike them industrial routes that hard on your body but for some weird reason i like em compared to being out in the middle of nowhere covering splits from sat routes and whatnot

19. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Bumpy/dusty roads, horseflies, more to pay attention to driving up and back out of driveways and tight spaces. Not just 200 suburban stops on autopilot.

20. UrFellowUpser

You have a point