Displaced off route

ManInBrown

Years ago we went thru a period where they were asking the kiss asses to come off their bid, and cover another route because the available cover drivers we had, didn’t know the routes they needed covered, and did know the bid routes. Of course some of the kiss asses went along with it, because that’s what kiss ass cowards do. In about a week Stewie ended it real fast. You can’t do that. Obviously this is a different situation but the lesson is, they will try to get away with anything, if it benefits them. You cannot allow it. File And do not roll over and play dead.

542thruNthru

I filed a grievance because my emergency brake was not up to snuffI filed a grievance because my emergency brake was not up to snuff
giphy-21.gif

DRporch

What would the article they are violating?

I intend on going to every possible length necessary to make it right but my BA is a hard man to get ahold of. Currently waiting on a call back to find out the next step we are taking

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So currently I’m being displaced off my route and they are claiming they are “training” on it.
If my route consist of having certain qualifications to be able to do it can it be considered a route they can use to train on?

in short a seasonal is doing my route and I’m thrown on a residential route.
I’m in the Central region
In the central you don’t have much argument.

Overpaid Union Thug

Years ago we went thru a period where they were asking the kiss asses to come off their bid, and cover another route because the available cover drivers we had, didn’t know the routes they needed covered, and did know the bid routes. Of course some of the kiss asses went along with it, because that’s what kiss ass cowards do. In about a week Stewie ended it real fast. You can’t do that. Obviously this is a different situation but the lesson is, they will try to get away with anything, if it benefits them. You cannot allow it. File And do not roll over and play dead.
You mean safety committee members right? LMFAO