Seasonal is getting my work

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Too many doctor's wives ran a business from their home and would get a ton of deliveries. And those women tended to think they were special because they married a doctor.
While I agree that the doctor’s wives usually run the business, I had a different theory about them. I think a lot of their husbands cheat on them so they do the same. I had several of them get right in my face and give me that big wink. One took her shirt off in front of me. The lawyer wives usually were a lot more snobby. My last route for 23 years was on a large private lake where a lot of big money people lived.

Brown Down

Boo hoo..lol. A lot of weak minded drivers…quit being a baby. Get in the truck deliver one box at a time. You get paid by the hour, who cares? Can anyone actually think for themselves anymore or is everyone so used to being coddled? Bunch of queen drivers.
No. in fact we were told we weren't paid to think. Another smoothbrained sup who thinks 2 mutually exclusive things can be done at the same time. Maybe one day those 2 brain cells might click together for you. But today is clearly not that day.

UPSER1987

No. in fact we were told we weren't paid to think. Another smoothbrained sup who thinks 2 mutually exclusive things can be done at the same time. Maybe one day those 2 brain cells might click together for you. But today is clearly not that day.
Were you told that you aren’t being paid to cry? Because clearly that is what you are doing this day lol

Thebrownblob

He runs a belt.
1699636586448.gif

542thruNthru

The only person crying is gonna be sups when you get replaced by a computer. Way to work yourselves out of jobs 😂. But we are the dumb ones right?
But..but they can take their skills some where else...
latest.gif
giphy-187.gif
giphy_3oEjHAUOqG3lSS0f1C_fixed_width.gif

I can just imagine the interview.

"What would you say your biggest strength and weakness is?"

"My biggest strength... um telling people to go faster."

"And your weakness?"

"Getting them to actually go faster."

Brown Down