Disqualified during peak

trickpony1

Some people are missing the point.
If I had leased vehicle(s) for 20 years, how much would I have spent compared to the one time price, in 1999, for a Camry?
Let's extrapolate (I used a big word).

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Full time... but they said they were dq'ing me for forgetting to clock out for my break yesterday. I started out a little slow during training, they didn't have work for me for about 4 weeks in the middle of training, but made scratch for the 4 days until yesterday and yesterday I went 15 minutes over.
You have got to stick up for yourself
They only go after the weak
Man the eff up

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Rent = interest.

$353 * 36 = $12,708.

My LEV is $13K and change so if I do pay it off I will have spent roughly $26K for a 2018 car that will have 20K miles on it. And has all the bells and whistles.
I've never spent more than $2000 on a car. Of course there is individual labor involved maintaining older vehicles. The ones built in 1990-2009 are a hell of a lot easier to work on than the trash they put out of production now. Just last week I had to clamp a rubber sleeve over one of my leaking power steering lines.

Guess I prefer my vehicles to be around the same age as me.

Dough99

ADF01A52-20C2-4186-B9D0-FBBCE7D98890.gif

UPSER1987

But, but, but,

You’re retired and irrelevant............

But that’s the case with most of these old turds on here. They give shi*** advice and act like they know what the h*** is going on. Post a lot of smile* that’s not funny and stupid memes. They probably represent 15 of the 30 posters in here.

CD0314

Well my steward says that we can talk to the union president but he’s unsure if there’s enough with just that verbiage to file a grievance.

8000Shelf

I've never spent more than $2000 on a car. Of course there is individual labor involved maintaining older vehicles. The ones built in 1990-2009 are a hell of a lot easier to work on than the trash they put out of production now. Just last week I had to clamp a rubber sleeve over one of my leaking power steering lines.

Guess I prefer my vehicles to be around the same age as me.
That's the way to do it. My daily driver and only vehicle is a 97. When it does eventually crap out I'm not getting anything newer than a 2006. I buy with cash and stick to Toyota, Honda and certain year Subaru.
Leasing and loans are a waste of $$ no matter how you look at it. Never buy new either. If you gotta have the current year model, buy off the "B" lot. Those vehicles have already had their off the lot depreciation and are only 6 months old