What’s the job title…

Tonya8752

I started driving this Peak Season. The bid I signed was for a Cover Bid. I’ve been told I’m a TCD, but I don’t see anything that states Temporary nor did I sign anything that said, temporary. It’s so confusing and everyone has a different answer.

This is the certification that was entered on my WorkDay - Inside Employee Covering FSP (PKG CVR)

Can anyone enlighten me?

JustDeliverIt

Part of it is going to depend on what part of the country you are in, each region has separate supplemental language.

Here, if you signed during peak, you would be a TCD. Guaranteed 2 days a week and none of your time counted towards qualifying. Still need to work through your 30 days, that would have started Jan 16th.

Tonya8752

Part of it is going to depend on what part of the country you are in, each region has separate supplemental language.

Here, if you signed during peak, you would be a TCD. Guaranteed 2 days a week and none of your time counted towards qualifying. Still need to work through your 30 days, that would have started Jan 16th.
I am in the South Atlantic District. I started driving on * and I currently have 42 days of actual driving in. I’ll attach the bid that I signed in September 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I am in the South Atlantic District. I started driving on 11/06/2023 and I currently have 42 days of actual driving in. I’ll attach the bid that I signed in September 2023.
Sorry hunni that’s the freeze period , you have zero days in driving according to UPS , you’re not even qualified
🧔‍♂️✊

Thebrownblob

Teamster southern supplement, article 49, section 2

1705625155941.png