Disturbing report of "END UPS PART TIME POVERTY" bumper stickers

U

upsurge

upslocal 480, thank you for your wise words. I am not the infamous saintteamo but have read his stuff here and elsewhere and though unpopular i agree with some of it and borrow/use some of his phraseolgyetc. It's sad as another poster said that some want to shut down any other opinions than there own. How do we grow and evolve without discussion. I salute Cheryl for her support of responsible dialogue. I was raised to fight to support the right s of others i disagree with to express there opinions but of cours crying fire in a crowded theatre is unaceptable etc.

U

upsurge

804, have you ever read tieguys aka upssup vulgar and offensiver posts on the Teamster .net? I by the way am saintteamo's distant cousin who he was ashamed to have as a relative until he successfully deprogramed me from years of ups mgmt indoctrination and no I donrt claim to be a psycology expert but know what "BRown blooded" means.I dont support the saints extreme town but he is right on the basic issues as are TDU who we at ups brand as communists etc. There is plenty of room for profit and high stock prices /returns and still have the saints and others basic reorms of ups.

C

cheryl

tieguy, Unfortunately I have to agree with you, it does appear that saintteamo has been reborn.

He really reminds me of that old ewave character on the fool board... How many different reincarnations did that guy have? Those of you that were around way back then (1998 or 1999?) will probably remember his charming personality...

U

ups_vette

Oh My God...

I shutter at the thought of Saint TeamO fathering a child.