Diversity Is Our Strength

W

WestCoastBrown

Honestly I just wish this site was just strictly about UPS talk and help sometimes. It reminds me why I don’t have any social media anymore. I get sucked into replying to stuff like this and exposed to thoughts that just aren’t healthy. I see more people active in off-topic threads ranting about COVID, politics, and :censored2: like this.

542thruNthru

Honestly I just wish this site was just strictly about UPS talk and help sometimes. It reminds me why I don’t have any social media anymore. I get sucked into replying to stuff like this and exposed to thoughts that just aren’t healthy. I see more people active in off-topic threads ranting about COVID, politics, and :censored2: like this.
Do yourself a favor and STOP CLICKING ON THESE STUPID THREADS!

This site is still better than Reddit though. Most of those people don't know jack about their contracts or union and just regurgitate what they've heard from some other uniformed member.

BrownSnowFlake

You poor thing. Show me on the doll where other people's opinions hurt you.

BrownSnowFlake

WestCoastBrown said:
if they come in legally, pay their taxes and dues, I don't really see an issue.

I’d also like to add the Teamsters have always supported immigration as well. You happened to cherry pick one of my quotes, glossing over how the old school Teamsters were comprised of immigrants

I agree with you in theory. However immigrants of the past came to the US bc it was a better opportunity than what they were born into. They learned the language and assimilated to our culture. Immigrants of the present are coming here bc we destroyed their countries with our military-industrial complex (Middle East) and drug laws (Latin America). A significant amount of these people hate us, and with good reason.

BigGuy2732

people like you are so behind the curve it makes me sick

you're playing by Marquess of Queensbury rules, and "the law" while your enemies subverted your law and entire political system decades ago and you still haven't caught on

we are literally entering an existential crisis right now and people like you are cool with being totally replaced culturally, politically and economically, "as long as it obeys the rules made by people who hate me"

dude, shut up. I just wanna watch my football where every player on the entire field hates my race and says it loudly.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I love how other places don't let you just uproot and move to their land...

Or get a job.

You can visit...

But when your time is up on this visa...

Bye Felicia.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I’m not even sure what to say to this. I just don’t see things like you man. I think people are entitled to a better life. This reads like a /pol/ post.
EDIT: I’d also like to add the Teamsters have always supported immigration as well. You happened to cherry pick one of my quotes, glossing over how the old school Teamsters were comprised of immigrants.
Do you understand what makes the US successful?

do you think literally anyone with any belief system can come here, set up shop, vote their political beliefs and we'll always be strong no matter what because the USA is on magic soil or something?

we are where we are because we built a superior economy on the backs of a superior ideology with a broad european culture that inherently supported both

when you remove the ingredients from the recipe, you get something totally different

look at the countries these people are coming from, that's what you're going to get when there's enough of them; so much for your better life then

The Driver

I drive.
>there will never be X, even though it's happened before!
>we should force Y down everyone's throats, despite it never having happened in history before!

amazing logic, truly a utopia is ahead of us
The United States extols the very idea of equality for everyone. It's based on diversity of mankind living and being productive in peace and unity. There will always be strife because of small-mindedness but at the end of the day we owe it to ourselves to let our differences be less important than what binds us together.

The Driver

I drive.
look at the countries these people are coming from, that's what you're going to get when there's enough of them; so much for your better life then
I'm from a metro area and work with guys and gals of all different backgrounds. Their work ethic is no worse than anyone else's.

You might not know about that because you're management and don't know what real work is anyway.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
people like you are so behind the curve it makes me sick

you're playing by Marquess of Queensbury rules, and "the law" while your enemies subverted your law and entire political system decades ago and you still haven't caught on

we are literally entering an existential crisis right now and people like you are cool with being totally replaced culturally, politically and economically, "as long as it obeys the rules made by people who hate me"

sounds like paranoia to me