Diversity Is Our Strength

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Equality under the law. Meaning no segregation like some of the white supremacists here would love to see.
E-pZQW0UUAAfrPp.jpeg

The Driver

I drive.
That's great! How many refugees will you be taking in over at your house?
0. But these folks would be an asset if we had the courage and will to do something productive. Get them set up in a shrinking major city. We have 8 million jobs available. Get 'em to work. Lord knows they know what hard work and risk-taking is. Within 2-3 generations many will be successful small business owners like a lot of immigrants.

Not saying it's an easy or overnight fix but this has been our experience as a nation of immigrants.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
0. But these folks would be an asset if we had the courage and will to do something productive. Get them set up in a shrinking major city. We have 8 million jobs available. Get 'em to work. Lord knows they know what hard work and risk-taking is. Within 2-3 generations many will be successful small business owners like a lot of immigrants.

Not saying it's an easy or overnight fix but this has been our experience as a nation of immigrants.
Delusional.

The Driver

I drive.
Delusional.
Get out of your parent's basement and take a drive around the nearest major city or suburb nearest you; tell me who's cutting the grass, doing the gardening, fixing the roofs, etc... it ain't fat white dudes and fat women. It's hard-working people of color who are the least entitled people I've ever met.

oldngray

nowhere special
Get out of your parent's basement and take a drive around the nearest major city or suburb nearest you; tell me who's cutting the grass, doing the gardening, fixing the roofs, etc... it ain't fat white dudes and fat women. It's hard-working people of color who are the least entitled people I've ever met.
@Wally disagrees

The Driver

I drive.
Reeeeeeeeee I want cheap yard work so we have to let in the illegals Reeeeeeeeee....

Can you even hear yourself?
SMH
You don't want affordable yard work because you don't own anything, buddy.

Your rich Republicans love cheap yard work, though.

Why do you believe in free markets when labor isn't able to cross borders like capital does? Hypocrite?