Divorce benefits

Thegameisrigged

Just like the case I mentioned a while back.
All the guy ever did was work a ton of OT for his family.
Lost the home he bought that he thought they would be retiring to, lost all his 401k, family destroyed.
Yeah that’s terrible. I don’t what what makes people think this is cool or ok. You lose all of what you’ve earn for so called love.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So I screwed up. Big time. I cheated on my wife with a woman I met on my route. My wife gave up her career to stay home with the kids when I got full time, shortly before our youngest was born. It's been 3 and a half years since she worked and due to the nature of her work she would need a lot of retraining. She tried for over 6 months to make it work but she said she just can't do it anymore. I feel like I ruined everything for her and the kids. I know I can keep the kids on my insurance but one of the biggest things I worry about is making sure she is still going to have insurance too. She also made sure we were putting as much money into my 401ks as possible and gave up a lot of luxuriesshe enjoyed, she never gets her nails done, did all of our haircuts, never cared about gifts or going out, and was just happy to live simple, so that we could have a healthy retirement fund. Is it possible for me to give her part of the retirement savings or my pension? Can I keep her on the insurance? I just want to do right by her in this divorce. We live in Massachusetts if that makes a difference.

A bigger Masshole than me. Didn't think that was possible. Four lives ruined for a piece of ass...yeah she was smart having you put as much as you could into your 401k. Hope she enjoys it.

rod

Retired 22 years
....If the husband cheated he put HIMSELF in that position. Her life was wrecked because of his stupidity.

I think guys get the short end of the stick in a ton of divorces, but good God, there are some circumstances where it's deserved.

What boggles my minds is why would a women turn around and marry a guy she had met when he was cheating on his previous wife? I know a guy who is on his 3rd wife and he had cheated on the first 2. Why would #3 think he would be faithful to her? (he isn't)