DIY projects

moreluck

golden ticket member
fd62656c846f9b61cd449222cbb53cd2.jpg

Magazine Rack as Pot Lid Holder -

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today is Talega Community garage sale.....17 neighborhoods participate.. (8:00 - noon)
I missed the last one, so I have double the stuff to clear out. Hubby loves the empty shelves left behind. I figure I can buy more stuff . Anyone living nearby should check it out....great bargains!

Indecisi0n

Today is Talega Community garage sale.....17 neighborhoods participate.. (8:00 - noon)
I missed the last one, so I have double the stuff to clear out. Hubby loves the empty shelves left behind. I figure I can buy more stuff . Anyone living nearby should check it out....great bargains!

Strip club money.

rod

Retired 22 years

Its the old even though I don't need it I will buy it for a dollar now and sell it for a nickel next year trick.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Made $225 this year.....last year was over $400. Only open 3 hours and most of the cars were drive-bys. You can't see what's for sale looking out a window going 20 MPH. They must've all been looking for furniture and big stuff.
That's the last sale I'll take part in......Just drive to Laura's House (thrift store) with the stuff directly!