DJ's Last Commercial

Did you see the new DJ commercial? It's on UPSers.com and will be aired this weekend during the Daytona race. I thought it was really good. Seems like he is proud to have been a part of the "family" for the last 7 years. Too bad he didn't win more races.

Boogity boogity...let's go racing boys.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
i think it would be a great pr move for the company to let one of the circle of honor pkg drivers runt their route in a truck like this for a week or something as another way to say thanks for being a circle of honor driver. i know the people on my route would love it.

Cementups

Box Monkey
It won't be available on YouTube until it airs on Sunday. We can't link it from Upsers.com since it is a password required site and the video is embedded.

the video is a little bit of a tear jerker. I heard a small bit of an interview with DJ tonight on NASCAR Live after he made teh 500. Just hearing him talk about his relationship he has gone thruough with UPS is touching as well. He truely sounds like he appreciates the opportunities UPS has given him. I've worked for UPS for 14.5 years and have never heard a real UPS employee say they actually appreciate the life that UPS has provided them.

The stuff on UPSers.com right now is actually pretty incredible. Not only is the last commercial up, but there are four other spots featuring DJ talking about his relationship with UPS and showing some of the older commercials, which are frigging hilarious. I love the one with the kid holding his breath, and the one where Dale Says Yes. Too bad the regular UPS commercials don't have this kind of sense of humor. You gotta check these things out if you haven't already. Just click on that box on the rightside of the page. I think they've made some changes to that. I don't remember the pics rotating like they are. Prediction: Dale finishes in the Top 20 this Sunday. Go Dale Go!:happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I just watched " It's been a good ride". He has so much class!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish that some of our mgt had even a smidgen of the class that man has, we would all be a happier group!

Ms Spoken

There is a web site where you can sign a card that ups is giving to him at his last race. I want to say that web site is upsracing.com but, I'm not 100% sure of this. That web site also has the commercial so everyone can view it. Count me in for Sunday's race and lots of good food to go with it all in HD. It's been a long winter.

Go Dale Go! My prediction came true - a top 20 finish (16th). Not a bad farewell to the Daytona 500 for DJ. And Reutimann also fared well, finishing a solid 18th. Things could be looking up for UPS Racing this year.

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
I always thought Dale was a class act and that's why UPS hooked up with him. It was a good run while it lasted, I'm sure he will do well in the broadcast booth. My favorite was"Do you want some pie":happy2: