Do anyone have a route

Cementups

Box Monkey
When I first started driving I delivered a route that was ALL signatures. Half the route was commercial and the rest was in the projects and it's immediate neighbors. It was quite an interesting area.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Ah, hell.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1409976631.042738.jpg

Sent using a Potato

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
There was a time when all centers required a sig at every stop--unless the pkg had a release number on it. I'm missing something here----what does getting a signature have to do with a high turn over rate? Don't you get paid by the hour?
I may be showing my age, but I remember way back when there was no air packages, no release numbers, no telematics, no GPS and no DR. We had to get a sig at every stop and write the package shipper and ID number on paper.

We just delivered less stops per day. There was not a high turnover rate.

I had a route that I would be done with deliveries by 11:00 AM, play 18 holes of golf and be done just in time to start my pickups at 3:15 PM.

Those were the good old days.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I do. Half my route is business, the other half is ghetto. Nice easy pace all day long.

Take the route. Running around like an idiot doing 25 stops an hour for 9 hours a day isn't how you want to spend the next 20-some years.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That requires a signature on every delivery?

The center I'm going to requires this. No wonder there's a desperate need for drivers at this center and there's a high turnover rate at this center.

I find areas such as these are predominantly Democrat voters.

TheKid99

I see alot of the older drivers with suburban routes at this center.

And I see nothing but young drivers in the city of Detroit.

TheKid99

They are desperate for drivers because new hires can't qualify and the volume is up. I'm at Woodbridge but in macomb north center.

Niceee

Are there open routes available or will I cover drive?

And how far in Detroit do woodbridge go because they have cicotte also

Thx