Do drivers get hit on?

charmschool

Male or female...

Is it rare or common?

Not an issue to deal with or a significant pain in the ass?

Happens mostly when delivering to homes of unhappy housewives or political headquarters?

Asking for a friend

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Male or female...

Is it rare or common?

Happens mostly when delivering to homes of unhappy housewives or political headquarters?

Asking for a friend

So one thread about how to get off work, another thread about hooking up with customers, and you haven't even started working here yet.
What's the next one "Is it OK to keep stuff that falls out of boxes?"

charmschool

So one thread about how to get off work, another thread about hooking up with customers, and you haven't even started working here yet.
What's the next one "Is it OK to keep stuff that falls out of boxes?"
I've already checked you out, you are a troll and I could care less what you have to say. Beyond me why you even take the time to write. Didn't you get the memo that a :censored2:ty attitude is the surest way to being a loser?

aw9WgvgNd1bQk.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I've already checked you out, you are a troll and I could care less what you have to say. Beyond me why you even take the time to write. Didn't you get the memo that a :censored2:ty attitude is the surest way to being a loser?
Only a troll with other trolls. You like to touting how much more intelligent you are than the others on here, but I have my doubts because while you can read your comprehension skills suck. No wonder your husband dropped you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Male or female...

Is it rare or common?

Asking for a friend
Some of the woman are out of control, especially after they get divorced.