Do drivers get hit on?

charmschool

You look like a dude?
Hello. I'm a heterosexual woman (will wait while you all look that up), not a dyke, and I don't look anything like a dude. Pretty decent looking actually. Didn't any of you know any tomboys when you were growing up? Then you know some of them grew up to be hotter than the girly girls by a mile.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hello. I'm a heterosexual woman (will wait while you all look that up), not a dyke, and I don't look anything like a dude. Pretty decent looking actually. Didn't any of you know any tomboys when you were growing up? Then you know some of them grew up to be hotter than the girly girls by a mile.
tumblr_nbu0fqknUE1tuvjcqo1_400.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Calm down Princess and make a sammich.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m not understanding what makes you believe you’re smarter than everyone here... overinflated ego? Maybe they misspelled a word here or there? If you were as smart as you believe yourself to be, you’d realize spelling, or lack there of, is not always an indication of intelligence.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Hell yeah i’m listening you sound like a firecracker

charmschool

I’m not understanding what makes you believe you’re smarter than everyone here... overinflated ego? Maybe they misspelled a word here or there? If you were as smart as you believe yourself to be, you’d realize spelling, or lack there of, is not always an indication of intelligence.
Misspelling means nothing. Content though... I ask about drivers getting hit on in the field and the chorus is that I'm just a dude who looks like a lady and I get called butch. So yeah, I do think that's dumb. Tell me how it's intelligent.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I’m the smartest person here. I don’t know what she’s thinking

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Misspelling means nothing. Content though... I ask about drivers getting hit on in the field and the chorus is that I'm just a dude who looks like a lady and I get called butch. So yeah, I do think that's dumb. Tell me how it's intelligent.
Drivers getting hit on isn’t an intelligent conversation to begin with. You’re acting as if you asked how to split an atom.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You obviously have no sense of humor. They do. They’re messing with you. A hazing you might call it.