Do I have a job or not?

Made brown

So I’ve seen plenty of this on here. Long story short I got called for a “full time job” yes they said full time job, a few months after I decided to move 1200 miles away from home. I decided to move back for the job. After my road test my sup tells me that we are seasonal and that HR pretty much decides how many of us they will keep after winter. But here’s the issue. I have had MANY guys tell me that they are just bull*ting us to make us work harder, longer. I’ve made my 30. And I’ve also got a packet in the mail from Prudential for my retirement and 401k plan. They wouldn’t give those to temps would they?? It seems like no matter how hard I work it’s never enough and yes I bust ass. No stranger to hard work. On UPSERS it says I am listed as a casual package driver. Hopefully someone can give me some insight on what the truth is and what to believe. Thanks guys.
If you were hired as temporary, do the 30 days count or do you have to be permanent to start your 30? Im sure it's mostly regional.