Do pt package handlers work Black Friday?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's when it was air only
Still easyazz money. MONEY IS MOTIVATION. Only reason ya work is to make as much money as possible. Work is business nothing less nothing more. People don't work because they want to work, and if that's the mentality they have toward work then their foolish. Always about the money n that's it lol.

PT Car Washer

I usually work monday-friday 4:30-8:45ish (Im aware the start time will be much different that time of year though). I load 90% of the time, occasionally I will unload though. What do you guys mean about OT? Is pay different on that day?
Is that AM or PM? If it's PM you may not be working. Won't need everyone just a lucky few.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Maybe in another 5 years you'll have enough seniority to CHOOSE to work that day..lmao :bigsmile2:
Ill always work that day, easy money, big money. I love packing more fatt duckees into my super fattee bank account
money.jpg
lol.

Legitimyze

I been here for 3 months and have worked every day that we were open. I dont have to call in anymore either, I am just expected to be there. What would happen if they didnt want me to come in, they would just tell me in person? I just find that odd since that has never happened to me or anyone else that ive seen either. Unless things are different around that time of the year.

PT Car Washer

I been here for 3 months and have worked every day that we were open. I dont have to call in anymore either, I am just expected to be there. What would happen if they didnt want me to come in, they would just tell me in person? I just find that odd since that has never happened to me or anyone else that ive seen either. Unless things are different around that time of the year.
You most likely will be working.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Getting the day off for Black Friday is by seniority....a 3monther? You'll be working....

PT Car Washer

Some high seniority people may want the extra cash. Preloaders should be making double time this year because they will be loading ground. In the past they were called Air Support and paid straight time.