Do you donate to drive?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s called the first amendment, and it’s a God given right. I’ll call the president any damn thing I like, whether anyone approves or not, Your Highness. 🤣🤣🤣

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I guess it goes down to what “respect” means. I respect a rattlesnake so much that I would cut its head off. So yea now you made me realize we should all respect our president. Thanks for showing me the errors of my ways.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It’s called the first amendment, and it’s a God given right. I’ll call the president any damn thing I like, whether anyone approves or not, Your Highness. 🤣🤣🤣
I get it.

I used to be a cynic, was very disrespectful to many and frequently was a bully and used name calling as a means of feeling superior to others.

I now know I was not only hurting others but I was hurting myself.

I didn’t feel good that I was this type of person.

I try not to live this way anymore and the more I don’t the better I feel as a person.

I don’t judge you for frequently being mean and calling names. I am better than no one.

If it works for you, have at it.

Peace.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I guess it goes down to what “respect” means. I respect a rattlesnake so much that I would cut its head off. So yea now you made me realize we should all respect our president. Thanks for showing me the errors of my ways.
I didn’t mean to insult you in any way. I hope I did not.

I just believe that if Americans can be united in showing their respect for the office of President of the United States it would be a good example and good for democracy.

Even if they didn’t vote for the sitting President and disagree with some or most of the Presidents policies or viewpoints.

I believe we can and should disagree without disrespecting.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I didn’t mean to insult you in any way. I hope I did not.

I just believe that if Americans can be united in showing their respect for the office of President of the United States it would be a good example and good for democracy.

Even if they didn’t vote for the sitting President and disagree with some or most of the Presidents policies or viewpoints.

I believe we can and should disagree without disrespecting.

To me if I "respect" someone I look up to and approve of what they do overall. I don't respect criminals, rapist, pedos and so on. So to say I should respect someone just because of the office he or she holds doesn't make any sense to me at all. Again it goes back to a person's definition of respect. With my understanding of "respect" I cannot respect the resident of the White house now. That's Just me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
To me if I "respect" someone I look up to and approve of what they do overall. I don't respect criminals, rapist, pedos and so on. So to say I should respect someone just because of the office he or she holds doesn't make any sense to me at all. Again it goes back to a person's definition of respect. With my understanding of "respect" I cannot respect the resident of the White house now. That's Just me.
I understand your point of view. Thanks.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And as a free American, you don’t have to. No matter what Himself thinks.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
The only thing I donate anything to the union or ups is my time and that’s only because the checks don’t bounce. I already pay union dues. Figure the rest out.

542thruNthru

The only thing I donate anything to the union or ups is my time and that’s only because the checks don’t bounce. I already pay union dues. Figure the rest out.
source-1.gif