Do you donate to drive?

542thruNthru

No champagne for you this week.
You guys do realize that corporations put millions of dollars into things that directly effect union workers right? Why would you not want to support something that helps defend workers like yourselves from that?

Oh that's right... because they support those dang democrats!

How small minded can you be.

542thruNthru

I don't give money to any politicians.
The money doesn’t just go to politicians. It also goes to combating props or legislation that will directly hurt union workers. The same props and legislation that will be supported by corporations that want to get it passed or shot down so that it doesn't help the workers.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You guys do realize that corporations put millions of dollars into things that directly effect union workers right? Why would you not want to support something that helps defend workers like yourselves from that?

Oh that's right... because they support those dang democrats!

How small minded can you be.
I paid into it till I left. It was more trouble than it was worth to stop it. Lol. Besides, I knew some of my dues were definitely going to the democrats. I may not have liked it, but I knew what I signed up for when I took the job. Whatever it took to maintain the union.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Whatever it took to maintain the union.

Friendly Question here. Will you vote Democrat to maintain the union? Lots of people do. 1 issue voters. My neighbor from New Jersey moved here to Florida but says he is union and has to vote Democrat.

UnionStrong

Friendly Question here. Will you vote Democrate to maintain the union? Lots of people do. 1 issue voters.
Nope. Haven’t voted Democrat in a long time. I had to put up with idiot politicians speaking to us in the am at my bldg. at election time, all democrats.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yes. Because the president we have now is MUCH better

1656073081901.png

UnionStrong