Do you ever envision the day where the company....

UPSGUY72

Man I scanned it at 1331 my commits were just a little too spread out and I had to keep looking at a map for most stops ha

That's why on Sat you run all you commits first than go back and run the rest even if it means going back over the same area again. They don't care about miles on Sat.

UPSGUY72

Yes Orion on sat and we got a new center manager who expects us to follow it as we would during the week.

Your building run a preload on Sat ??? In order for orion to work every package has to be scanned into the system. Than a solution has to be completed.

My building has a 120 =/- routes on a given day and no matter how heavy sat air is it get sorted and load by the drivers by zip code or town.

PT Car Washer

I had several late today. Mainly since they can't force the air drivers to show up so we don't have enough butts in seats so today being as heavy as it was and the stops being so spread out it was so ridiculous.
My building has no problem filling seats on any Saturday. Most of the regular PT and a bunch of laid off new FT and one high seniority FT driver. 40 stops and 5 hours. We all beat the 1:30 commit time.

asphaltcowboy

Your building run a preload on Sat ??? In order for orion to work every package has to be scanned into the system. Than a solution has to be completed.

My building has a 120 =/- routes on a given day and no matter how heavy sat air is it get sorted and load by the drivers by zip code or town.

No preload

We drivers unload and sort everything as we unload putting the spa labels on them.