Do you ever talk about browncafe to coworkers?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've heard it mentioned on a few conference calls and a driver and I talked about it on a ride for a bit. An old manager knows I post, but he just told me to be careful what I say.

Really anybody who wants to figure out who I am wouldn't have to look too hard to find me.

oldngray

nowhere special
I've heard it mentioned on a few conference calls and a driver and I talked about it on a ride for a bit. An old manager knows I post, but he just told me to be careful what I say.

Really anybody who wants to figure out who I am wouldn't have to look too hard to find me.
Its not as if any management people ever got into trouble for what they posted.

... right?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Its not as if any management people ever got into trouble for what they posted.

... right?
EBB103D5-642D-4EC0-958B-17F03D08FB47.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Or hear anybody talk about it? What do you say when they ask you if you've heard of it?

Why are we all afraid of revealing our identity?

Genuine questions please don't flame me my little heart can't take it and I'll just post pictures of my pretty kitty again
CaptainObvious_SaluteAnimated.gif

542thruNthru

I gave away my identity on here a while ago. Everyone in my building knows who I am on here. Even had a few on roads tell me they didn't appreciate what I said on this forum.

Yeah I'm talking about you Steve you piece of S* On Road. Also tell your wife to come get her panties they're cluttering up my floor!
4G9b.gif

Superteeth2478

My former Division Manager brought it up last peak talking about something in the union forums . I've heard some of the union reps talk about it too. With the DM I just acted like I didn't know what he was talking about
Most of the union reps here say we're all a bunch of braindead TDU supporters...