Do you tape up returns?

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
Keep as much as you can closed with the call tag . It'll get taped along the way, otherwise...kinda on them. If they "made the effort" with masking tape, I'll throw some proper tape on it.

GenericUsername

I don't tape up a box. I will leave the call tag 100% of the time. In the past I had someone accuse me of stealing from their return package that I taped up for them. Obviously I didn't because I'm not going to put a $100k/yr job on the line for an Amazon trinket. Regardless, that one person ruined it for everyone.

Now, if I remember to bring a tape gun with me on the car that day then I'll bring it to the call tags. Most days I don't have one though because they're hard to come by for some reason in my center.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I don't tape up a box. I will leave the call tag 100% of the time. In the past I had someone accuse me of stealing from their return package that I taped up for them. Obviously I didn't because I'm not going to put a $100k/yr job on the line for an Amazon trinket. Regardless, that one person ruined it for everyone.

Now, if I remember to bring a tape gun with me on the car that day then I'll bring it to the call tags. Most days I don't have one though because they're hard to come by for some reason in my center.
Has the policy changed regarding leaving call tags?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

Primary uses them. Poorly

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Bring it to the back of your truck...poop in it, then tape it up.
1666280089314.png

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Bring it to the back of your truck...poop in it, then tape it up.
What exactly does the prove other than you're an _____? The box is going back to the hub where someone has to unload it that had nothing to do with whether it was taped properly or not. Your response is imbecilic at best.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
What exactly does the prove other than you're an _____? The box is going back to the hub where someone has to unload it that had nothing to do with whether it was taped properly or not. Your response is imbecilic at best.
you have no sense of humor ..
🧔‍♂️✊

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Must be @Integrity’s second cousin...