Does anyone know this driver?

P

pickup

It has always been my secret fear that all the regular posters on here are the product of one persons imagination. Some guy that worked for UPS one peak season when he was 18. He now lives in his parents basement and runs all the characters on this board as an alternate reality. Yup, just me and him here.:happy-very:

that is pretty funny. Sort of like a Truman show

Re-Raise

It has always been my secret fear that all the regular posters on here are the product of one persons imagination. Some guy that worked for UPS one peak season when he was 18. He now lives in his parents basement and runs all the characters on this board as an alternate reality. Yup, just me and him here.:happy-very:

Whoaa , You just blew my mind. You might be right, unless this is just a trick to make us believe YOU are real hmmmm.

I told my psychiatrist " It isn't really paranoia if everyone really is out to get me."

upsman68

Day 1; Hey man, " could you drop off an air for me, you are going past it.
"Sure I will do that for you".

Day 2; "Hey man I have another air for the same place". "Yes I'll take it". he says "could you also take his ground"? "OK sure I will".

Day 3; "Hey man will you................."? "yes I will".
"Can you also take one right next door"? "sure I will".

Day 4; You go to your car and have a pile of pkgs stacked up. didn't even ask that day. Just put it in the car.

Day 5; YOU ask him "can you catch an air for me"? "Sorry man My son has a baseball game tonight and I can't miss it".

We have a guy at our center who needs help with air and his first stop is at the gas station getting him some breakfast. That burns me up.