Does it really make UPS money?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I have no beef with the post, only with the "guy" talking too much. Do you not agree that the "guy" shouldn't be discussing this with you?
What is the problem with the guy talking to me about what I already knew about by reading the paper? The fact that I am not on the clock should not have a bearing on the conversation.

Not any different than drivers posting here that they have a problem with being instructed by management to be dishonest, and other drivers posting that they would follow every instruction, regardless of how dishonest they may be.

So what is the problem? Or do we have different rules for different posters?

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Hey 9.5

I had a guy whisper in my ear that it was the runner and gunner statement, along with their long and checkered safety path at UPS that you think this "guy" leaked to me.

To the contrary. These two drivers are very well known to me, as I had oppertunity to represent both at different times for different things. Then there is also first hand knowledge. Especially when talking about making a seasoned driver cringe with the safety violations that are in their pasts.

As I said, nothing was told me that I already didnt know. With the exception that the center had been clean of accidents up till then.

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
um,, really,, you no longer work for ups,, find a hobby
Why junior, are we pissing you offfafafafa?

I was setting the stage for you to be able to have the job you do while you were still craping in your pants. That is assuming you dont anymore?

As far as hobby, I have several. Have my own businesses, and a ton of family and church activities as well. I just show up here to help kids clean their snotty little noses. Of course with More's help.

Now go to bed, its way past your bedtime..........LOL

d

PTforever

UPS makes money off of every employee they have. Now how much they make off of any one is up to the individual employee. We have drivers who will run 110 stops everyday on a given route and are under 9.5 and on that same route another driver who is qualified on that route will run 75 and be over 9.5. The reality is some where in between the two. The problem in my humble opinion is we have some drivers who are spoiled and could not give an honest days work for their wages if they had too. Then we have some who don't follow any methods or safety protocol and cause injuries and wrecks. Like I say slow down and get the job done. We can only deliver one stop at a time.

Last edited: