Does UPS drug test?

satellitedriver

Sunday night the scabs out
It’s medicine 33 states have declared it as such
Oxycontin is a medicine.
Hydrocodone is a medicine.
Cocaine is a medicine.
Aspirin is a medicine ect....
Maybe you should self medicate, but by your single focus on me perhaps you already do.
State legal is not Federal legal.
I think pot should be legal, just as alcohol and tobacco.
Once it is legal federally, the sin tax comes in.
80% of the price of cigarettes' and alcohol is tax.
I am a teamster scab 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.
The matinee is at half price.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I recently applied for a PT seasonal driver helper and did orientation just a couple of days ago. But think back in it, I don't believe they talked about drug testing. Now if it someone who is applying for a driver position, I am going to assume that they obviously drug test those guys since they are the ones who are actually behind the wheel. But I am asking because I do occasionally partake in cannabis to help me sleep better (fyi I do live in a state where weed is legal for both recreational and medicinal use). I often wake up in the middle of the night to either go to the bathroom or to get a glass of water. But it almost always takes me anywhere between 2-4 hours to get back to sleep which is no bueno if I have to be up early in the morning. So when I smoke before I go to bed it helps me stay asleep throughout the night. But I only smoke maybe once a week so I don't develop a tolerance for it. But if I'm going to be getting drug tested, then that means that I'm probably going to have to stop full-time. I haven't done anything for about a week now. I'm not asking to get judged here, I'm merely asking to be informed.
One love

RMR46

I recently applied for a PT seasonal driver helper and did orientation just a couple of days ago. But think back in it, I don't believe they talked about drug testing. Now if it someone who is applying for a driver position, I am going to assume that they obviously drug test those guys since they are the ones who are actually behind the wheel. But I am asking because I do occasionally partake in cannabis to help me sleep better (fyi I do live in a state where weed is legal for both recreational and medicinal use). I often wake up in the middle of the night to either go to the bathroom or to get a glass of water. But it almost always takes me anywhere between 2-4 hours to get back to sleep which is no bueno if I have to be up early in the morning. So when I smoke before I go to bed it helps me stay asleep throughout the night. But I only smoke maybe once a week so I don't develop a tolerance for it. But if I'm going to be getting drug tested, then that means that I'm probably going to have to stop full-time. I haven't done anything for about a week now. I'm not asking to get judged here, I'm merely asking to be informed.
If you're worried about the drug test and just stay home and go to Amazon they'll hire you in a minute

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
But you smoke weed?
0DA30BC2-F2A8-4324-9185-E297EDD136A2.gif

Way up

You gonna get caught
No. Here's the facts. You will only be tested if you are in feeders (random tests), in package if you are in a serious accident, or any hourly employee that is perceived to be impaired by 2 members of management.
So you’re telling me I don’t have to stop smoking the devils lettuce?

542thruNthru

You gonna get caught

So you’re telling me I don’t have to stop smoking the devils lettuce?
Just know it's a big risk but if you keep your mouth shut about it and don't give them any suspicions you will probably be fine. If management knows or believes you smoke weed they will hold it over you at some point. I've seen it many times.

We had a guy get mad at our center manager and got into a little bit of a shouting match. The center manager said "you're acting erratic I believe you're on drugs." On road backed the center manager and driver was sent for a fit for duty test.

Last edited:

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Just know it's a big risk but if you keep your mouth shut about it and don't give them any suspicions you will probably be fine. If management knows or believes you smoke weed they will hold it over you at some point. I've seen it many times.

We had a guy get mad at our center manager and got into a little bit of a shouting match. The center manager said "you're acting erratic I believe you're on drugs." On road backed the center manager and driver was sent for a fit for duty test.
Exact thing happened at one of our centers a few years ago. Then the center manager was fired a year later for substance abuse as well. Poetic justice.