Does ups integrad count for my 30 days?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Nope, you still have thirty days to prove that you can do the job. I'm amazed when I read other forums that some people think that qualifying is "unfair". If you try hard, learn to organize, and show steady improvement you should get the job. Not everybody is cut out to do this kind of work.

Nope, you still have thirty days to prove that you can do the job. I'm amazed when I read other forums that some people think that qualifying is "unfair". If you try hard, learn to organize, and show steady improvement you should get the job. Not everybody is cut out to do this kind of work.
That’s what I was thinking thanks guys

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
Before long, if you don't qualify you will get a participation trophy so you don't feel so bad....good luck though! Listen, ask questions, and try to improve every day. I am betting you will get it!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I wouldn’t say it’s unfair, but the company has made decisions that make qualifying much harder. With an Orion that puts businesses at the end of the day and periodically changes the manifest order, I can see why some are not making it.

I wouldn’t say it’s unfair, but the company has made decisions that make qualifying much harder. With an Orion that puts businesses at the end of the day and periodically changes the manifest order, I can see why some are not making it.
And I've also seen quite a few guys qualify because they're so desperate to keep people.
In the past year we hired 61 drivers and retained 18 of them

Appvol

I never did a 30 day qualifying route. Went to school for 2 weeks to be a Temp driver. Got 30 days in Temp driving on random stuff. Mostly coming in and making pickups. My 10 days of school counted toward getting 30 days of Temp driving. Then the 1st day I was hired for full time I was good to go just had to get through the day without a accident.