Dogs are Barking

Future

Victory Ride
I wear sneakers in the summer time.
image.jpeg

ups1990

Maybe he's holding back on giving it to her. I mean c'mon she's the one who noticed that he is wearing shoes from 1998. He's a dude...we do that. I still rock out with my cok out in underoos from 1984.
Dude! It's time to upgrade your undergarments. As drivers we can't continually keep adjusting ourselves like we are MLB players. Not a good look.

Delivery!!!

Dude! It's time to upgrade your undergarments. As drivers we can't continually keep adjusting ourselves like we are MLB players. Not a good look.

I found a brand on amazon called David archy. They have a cutout to keep the twig separate from the berries. Not to mention the berries sort of have their own mesh bag. I wear them all year but are great in the summer to combat chaffing.

wayfair

swollen member
I found a brand on amazon called David archy. They have a cutout to keep the twig separate from the berries. Not to mention the berries sort of have their own mesh bag. I wear them all year but are great in the summer to combat chaffing.

and everyone just googled David archy..... lol

Delivery!!!

How big is the pocket?
The main event goes through a hole and has a flap of sorts so you can get at it easily. Can't beat the separate pouch trunks. Not to mention 4 for the price of one under Armour pair from dicks. You make enough coin, order some and let me know what you think.

Indecisi0n

The main event goes through :censored2: and has a flap of sorts so you can get at it easily. Can't beat the separate pouch trunks. Not to mention 4 for the price of one under Armour pair from dicks. You make enough coin, order some and let me know what you think.
I'd like it if they had a flap around back ....to air out.

P

pickup

Wanted to know
My husband needs new sneakers for work. Poor thing has been wearing the same pair of sketchers for years
Do you all recommend any sneaker?

When your hubby gets to feeders, he can make a pair of sketchers last 5 years but because he is in package car, 5 months at the most.