Turdferguson

Just a turd
Trump rails against windmills: 'I never understood wind'

What exactly is his obsession with Windmills?

Has Trump been bought out by the powerful cat lobby?

Cats kill up to 3.7B birds annually

04fefc3a5c4c9c6b80cd84e17a75faab.jpg

0500cd36bd96779b4b0bf192692225a9.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I can deliver the poo

Except it's all chopped up, glowing, and runny. You must live close to one of those seriously dangerous windmills.

Maybe's that's how Trump lost his hair. Getting too close to a spinning turbine blade can damage the follicles.

He's retarded. Maybe attaching him to one of the blades for about a week will cure him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Except it's all chopped up, glowing, and runny. You must live close to one of those seriously dangerous windmills.

Maybe's that's how Trump lost his hair. Getting too close to a spinning turbine blade can damage the follicles.

He's retarded. Maybe attaching him to one of the blades for about a week will cure him.
You suggestion has been passed on to the Secret Service.

newfie

I'm sure all the parents of mental retardation enjoyed your reference. Liberals are such hypocrites.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have always wondered about why the wind turbines all have to be so big?
I have seen them shipped over from India , transferred to barges, lifted of the barge by a giant crane to be put in place along the seashores. They are restricted to which windy days they can operate , too windy and they are shut off. Cold weather freezes then too. Why not a series of smaller units all linked together ? They could fit on a roof top, or on top of light poles and be able to work on low wind days which the big machines can not .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I have always wondered about why the wind turbines all have to be so big?
I have seen them shipped over from India , transferred to barges, lifted of the barge by a giant crane to be put in place along the seashores. They are restricted to which windy days they can operate , too windy and they are shut off. Cold weather freezes then too. Why not a series of smaller units all linked together ? They could fit on a roof top, or on top of light poles and be able to work on low wind days which the big machines can not .
Physics