Dont get hurt or else....

upsman415

Heres another idea from the big smart people from UPS. If you get hurt you will be getting a termination letter in the mail the next day. Because UPS spent 800 million dollars on injury last year. My answer to this is.... Get a lawyer and see you in court.

Channahon

Heres another idea from the big smart people from UPS. If you get hurt you will be getting a termination letter in the mail the next day. Because UPS spent 800 million dollars on injury last year. My answer to this is.... Get a lawyer and see you in court.

Something new at UPS? Can you provide more insight to this?

I've seen termination letters issued on not following methods, but not for getting hurt at UPS.

Thanks

upsman415

Just talked to a fellow worker on Friday about his injury. And he told me that he got a termination letter. He is fighting it hired and lawyer.....

helenofcalifornia

More information needed on this. What kind of injury? He got the termination letter on what day of his injury and what kind of conversations was he having with management? I would hate to see this as the new way UPS is dealing with worker comp injuries. Or is this an off the job injury? Seems to me it would be a slam-dunk for the lawyers representing the injured worker.