Don't know what I would do if this happpened...

tieguy

Banned
21 year old driver. Still delivering at 6:45. Probably hasn't eaten or peed yet. Way to pound the new people. Safety will never improve at this company with the constant increasing production no matter how many DOK questions and 10 Point Commentary BS we have to memorize. Company should thank us everyday for not geting in more accidents.

Not unusual to have a driver out until 645. Somewhat unusual to have a 4 and 5 year old out playing in the streets unsupervised at that time of the night. Wouldn't you agree?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not unusual to have a driver out until 645. Somewhat unusual to have a 4 and 5 year old out playing in the streets unsupervised at that time of the night. Wouldn't you agree?

I would agree, but it is not unusual to have 4 and 5 yr olds playing in the street unsupervised. Not in todays world. So we need to always be defensive. Just think how many stupid people you avoid daily, and let them live another day. Just another part of your job.

Sammie

I would agree, but it is not unusual to have 4 and 5 yr olds playing in the street unsupervised. Not in todays world. So we need to always be defensive. Just think how many stupid people you avoid daily, and let them live another day. Just another part of your job.

Going off on a little spin here, but you are SO right.

My 16 year old recently attended a gathering where all was not right and as a result I had a chat with a detective just yesterday, who was gathering information about this "get together". Then we chatted for a bit.

He said his days are filled with such things as parents who smoke pot and/or drink shots with their kids and the kid's friends.

Or there was the lady who left her 4 year old alone in a car
with the windows rolled down while she shopped in a mall. (The weather is still cold here.) Someone found the child scared and sobbing in the car, and spent an hour locating the mother, who wouldn't leave the mall. The mall security spent another hour trying to get the mother to attend to her child. Finally the police were called.

And there was the young father who didn't have a car and went grocery shopping. He was pushing the grocery cart back home across hard mounds of snow, with his new baby in the cart on
top of the groceries. The child wasn't in a carrier, just wrapped in a blanket. Dad hit a bump in the snow, which tossed the baby out. The baby didn't make it.

Apparently the police see more and more cases that just shouldn't be with children and they wonder; is what's going on today simply stupidity, a mental handicap, or child abuse?

So unfortunately, it's up to people like you to look out for the unexpected, such as the little ones who are obviously looking after themselves.

But I know you guys do an awesome job anyway without any of this being said.

Last edited: