don't know what to do....

jaker

trolling
Put a claim in and take the box to a FT sup and tell him the story and let him take it from there

If the driver gets in any trouble then it was his fault and he deserved it

twoeddies1

Dave, did you know that I am forced to have you on "ignore"?

But to answer your question, I think the OP at the very least is making a lot of assumptions.

More than likely I think this a fictional story for their amusement.

Seems to be right in your wheelhouse.
What assumptions am I making? He signed my name for a package he left in between the doors of the building. That it? What am I assuming? I was at a pickup on the other side of the borough when "I" signed for this package.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What assumptions am I making? He signed my name for a package he left in between the doors of the building. That it? What am I assuming? I was at a pickup on the other side of the borough when "I" signed for this package.
You know it was "him" how, from the "other side of the burrow"?

I guy named "twoeddies" should be able to figure out what I am saying.

twoeddies1

You know it was "him" how, from the "other side of the burrow"?

I guy named "twoeddies" should be able to figure out what I am saying.
With all the grammatical mistakes cant figure out anything you are saying. Believe what you want to believe. Thanks to the 2 or 3 that offered helpful suggestions. Good night

iowa boy

With all the grammatical mistakes cant figure out anything you are saying. Believe what you want to believe. Thanks to the 2 or 3 that offered helpful suggestions. Good night

I agree with bubblehead, how do you know the driver that delivered the package was the one who signed your name on the diad?

By The Book

Good evening fellow upsers. I bought a car part on ebay. I had it shipped UPS ground to my mom's apt because both my wife and I work and no one would be home to accept the package. As I'm driving to my mom's apt to pick up my son ( she babysits my son and my niece) I get a call from my brother telling me he found an empty box with my name in between the two door at the entrance of the building. I get to my mom's and get the tracking number off the empty box and was shocked to find the driver signed my name (my first name not my last for some reason). Now I don't know what to do. I dont want to loose the $150 I paid for the part but I also dont want to get this guy in serious trouble for signing for my package. I'm thinking of trying to find out who has that route and talking to him before I do anything but hes not going to pay me $150 for the stolen part. What would u guys do?
Maybe he will pay you the $150.00. What is the alternative? Possibly losing his job? Definitely talk to other driver and see if you can work it out.

Cementups

Box Monkey
It didn't require a signature. That's why I was shocked he signed. And maybe I'm not like you but I rather loose the $150 than get someone in my building possibly fired. The problem I have is he didn't leave outside my moms door or even inside the building lobby. He left it in between the two doors at the building entrance and signed fir it himself.

You said your mother lives in an apartment. Unless otherwise noted we are supposed to get signatures for apartments.

ArcherUTR

I don't understand you guys sometimes.

Even if trolling, this is not Johnny Manziel rolled up twenties trolling.

There are easy answers - double check with every single family member, talk to driver, talk to neighbors, if driver forged his name for whatever reason...

brownrod

It didn't require a signature. That's why I was shocked he signed. And maybe I'm not like you but I rather loose the $150 than get someone in my building possibly fired. The problem I have is he didn't leave outside my moms door or even inside the building lobby. He left it in between the two doors at the building entrance and signed fir it himself.

how do you know where he left it. you found an empty box after the fact. how do you know it was the driver that signed? perhaps the driver gave it to someone who signed for it.