Doorbell camera shows delivery driver steal child's birthday gift

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I've seen more rentals being driven by UPS and FEDEX around my neighborhood than company vehicles. Saw a helper last week wearing a pink warmup suit with no other identifying clothing.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Our subcontractor rented plenty of Ford transit cargo vans this peak instead of standard box trucks... I'm seeing Amazon in rental vans as well.

But the video in that news site us a white step van... Milwaukee UPS has those in their fleet?

I've seen white UPS step vans that are mobile mechanics in my area

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
don't know I'm not w UPS but they pulled up to a drop box in a uhaul on Fri at one of my pick ups. not uncommon this time of year
Yeah sorry. It was a bad joke but it was worse since you are not even with UPS. We have been using rental trucks for over a decade and the news has even done stories about us using them this time of year yet people still ask us when we roll up to deliver their stuff, "Your truck broken down?" "Did UPS run out of vehicles?"

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I've seen more rentals being driven by UPS and FEDEX around my neighborhood than company vehicles. Saw a helper last week wearing a pink warmup suit with no other identifying clothing.
A girl's gotta be fashionable delivering rubber sandals and curtain rods. We can't have her looking like one of those dirty UPS slobs.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Our subcontractor rented plenty of Ford transit cargo vans this peak instead of standard box trucks... I'm seeing Amazon in rental vans as well.

But the video in that news site us a white step van... Milwaukee UPS has those in their fleet?

I've seen white UPS step vans that are mobile mechanics in my area
We do have retired fedex trucks as rentals.