dow 23000

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Oh yeah, I forgot about the 2000....thanks OBAMA. Try it before that to the very beginning of the market....there was never a losing 10 year run 'til OBAMA.

0935D80C-8DF3-42EE-B4BB-D6D11C6A9DDA.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
i dont understand how it works, how do you get cash for it
How do you get cash for gold? Or cash for anything? You sell it.

But that soon won't be necessary. You have companies like centra coin who are making cards that allow you to buy things with cryptocurrency anywhere visa is accepted.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
very good article on MSN with motley fool about advice that Warren Buffet gives for a stock market crash.

most of it is from a 2012 shareholders meeting for his Berkshire Hathaday . It's advice that I have been following for over 30 years. Helped us tremendously during the last downturn in 2007-8 when many people were selling we were buying.

i can't provide a link. maybe someone here can.

very good article on MSN with motley fool about advice that Warren Buffet gives for a stock market crash.

most of it is from a 2012 shareholders meeting for his Berkshire Hathaday . It's advice that I have been following for over 30 years. Helped us tremendously during the last downturn in 2007-8 when many people were selling we were buying.

The Haines bottom was March 2009

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Buy low / sell high......that most be the most profound thing I have ever heard.