dow 26000

Box Ox

I think the C virus will pass , I'm not sure about the hysteria. Their treating this like ebola and its no where near as dangerous

I hope Fauci speaks up if he thinks the kind of mass quarantines we see going on in Italy and elsewhere right now would be inappropriate for the US.

newfie

I hope Fauci speaks up if he thinks the kind of mass quarantines we see going on in Italy and elsewhere right now would be inappropriate for the US.

they are still in the discovery stage. once the test kits get fully deployed and used they will be able to see how many cases we have had. the flu is complicating the issue. we've had quite a few people in md tested for the C virus that did not have it but I assume had flu like symptoms.

there will be a spike as people get tested and then there we should see a leveling off and slowing of new cases much like China is experiencing right now
the Media is killing me. There is a reason to be pessimistic and a reason to be optimistic with this story. the media only focuses on the pessimism.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Lol.
I keep getting 503 errors on Robinhood. (Temporarily unavailable).

Not going to be able to put in any buys at this rate...

cachmeifucan

Let's see what it closes at its down 7.5% -1899. If it drops 1000 tomorrow then 1000 day after then again more closures more cases. It's 528 confirm cases just imagine when it's 1 million cases and 5% die and I think way more the 1mill getting this they say the contagion rate is high but mortality rate is unknown really it lags behind we won't know until the summer. But they are saying this will be back again