dow 28000

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
um you're deducting a year. dow was 18 on election night and 20.8 when he was sworn in.

your liberal economic geniuses predicted economic doom instead

do all you libs completely try to fabricate economic data that is easily verifiable or is it just you and @bacha29
Some day you will figure out that people can think Trump is a complete dope without being liberal. I doubt it though.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Uhhh fracking stopped because of all the other places they opened for drilling dropped the price of oil and it wasn’t profitable.

If you want to pay $4 a gallon for gas so they can have fracking jobs be my guest but I’d rather not.
you never asked yourself with irans oil output cut, opec cuts, the refrinary in philly blowing up, the tropical storm that just hit and oil is still low

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
dude 18 to 27 in less then three years. less then 3 years per your liberal buddy who thought he was slamming trump but really pointed out how brilliant trumps influence and policy has been.

Trump is on pace to be the greatest economic president ever and you libs are taking major gas over it.
Wow you guzzle the red Kool Aid

How do you feel about the massive increase in National Debt under Trump?

The foundation for this booming economy was laid by Obama.

newfie

Some day you will figure out that people can think Trump is a complete dope without being liberal. I doubt it though.

if it walks like a duck , smells like a duck then guess what you're a duck

now i realize that with the libs acting like they're all bat schat crazy that you dont want to own them. but your selling liberal here every day

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
um fracking has dropped the price of gas, unless your in California, shale is profitable at 55 to 60 bucks
Existing drills are profitable. But they won’t do exploitoray drills at that price.

You claimed it was because of the epa regulations. It wasn’t.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
if it walks like a duck , smells like a duck then guess what you're a duck

now i realize that with the libs acting like they're all bat schat crazy that you dont want to own them. but your selling liberal here every day
I hope as in the past I can vote for a rebublican but after they've latched on to this vile pos all because of the so called monster economy it won't be an easy sell.

newfie

I hope as in the past I can vote for a rebublican but after they've latched on to this vile pos all because of the so called monster economy it won't be an easy sell.

i think we've had our share of village idiots run for that job. I look at what the guy can do for our country