Inordinately Right
OK, Penn.
Ok. Hope this helps you:
penn-jillette-getting-along.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ok. Hope this helps you:
penn-jillette-getting-along.jpg

I love Penn and think he's very bright...except for his political beliefs. I don't claim to have the answer, but 8 percent equals a non-starter party.

I'm not in ownership of anyone's mind but my own.

I have plenty of friends and family who have different beliefs. Your rant was unnecessary and childish.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I love Penn and think he's very bright...except for his political beliefs. I don't claim to have the answer, but 8 percent equals a non-starter party.

I'm not in ownership of anyone's mind but my own.
If your party was only getting 8 percent, would you switch to the republican party because 8 percent is a non-starter?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So you'd stick by a non-starter party that can only muster 8% even though you know they can't win..... wait, what were you saying about libertarian voters?

Become more relevant and I'd be on board. The idea that we pay only for that which we need is ludicrous, as in choosing to pay for police or fire protection.

Lose garbage like that and you get better numbers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Become more relevant and I'd be on board. The idea that we pay only for that which we need is ludicrous, as in choosing to pay for police or fire protection.

Lose garbage like that and you get better numbers.
Sounds like one of your problems is that you know absolutely nothing about libertarians.

wkmac

Sounds like one of your problems is that you know absolutely nothing about libertarians.

Good observation. One can easily be a libertarian and have no interest in a political party or even using the State as libertarian means to libertarian ends. In fact, using the State for such ends is actually anti-libertarian. A consistent libertarian once elected would turn around and fire themselves for to impose their view by the force of the State would itself be anti-libertarian. The very nature of the State is predicated on force and compulsion which both violate libertarian philosophy IMO.