Dow Hits 20,000

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hooray for ME!! I DID IT!! That Muslim Kenyan could NEVER have made Amerika SO great like I did today when I personally made the Dow go above 20,000. Yes, it was me, nobody else...ALL ME.

So, now that I have done this wonderful thing for Amerika, we need to drop all of this Russia stuff and making me sell my VERY successful companies because I am SO great and made this happen all by myself. Yes, ME, Donald J. Trump, who started with nothing and made myself incredibly RICH.

I have the highest IQ EVER, and because I went to the BEST schools and am so smart, Amerika IS great again.

If you make me divest, the Dow average will drop to 2 points. yes, 2 points, and it will be a DISASTER, just like Obama...a YUGE DISASTER!!

Wonderfully Yours,

Fuhrer Trump

P.S. Benghazi!!, Benghazi!! SHE did it. And she is a "2", just like the DOW will be. My wife is HOT and a "10", and I am a WINNER.

wkmac

Nope! Not how the rules work. Anything bad is blamed on the previous President and anything good is credited to the current President. DOW at 20k is Trump's fault!

I personally don't agree or accept such narrow thinking but both political sides in this forum are guilty of such ignorant and small minded thinking so now you have to live with it. Rules are rules, you help make em' so live with it!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nope! Not how the rules work. Anything bad is blamed on the previous President and anything good is credited to the current President. DOW at 20k is Trump's fault!

I personally don't agree or accept such narrow thinking but both political sides in this forum are guilty of such ignorant and small minded thinking so now you have to live with it. Rules are rules, you help make em' so live with it!

Did I tell you that I LOVE our troops and that those pipelines will be made with AMERICAN STEEL? Just like the good old days...1952. That's where we're headed, when the coloreds...ooops, umm, THE BLACKS knew their place, and when everyone had a GREAT union, umm NON-UNION job.

Remember when you could change the oil in your car and just dump it in the storm drain that runs down to the creek? That was SO great, and we can do that again, if you don't make me sell my VERY successful businesses.

I am SO GREAT, and wonderful and you love me. I know you do.

XOXOXO,
Your Friend In the White House,

Don, The Greatest President EVER (if you don't ask certain questions)

rickyb

Hooray for ME!! I DID IT!! That Muslim Kenyan could NEVER have made Amerika SO great like I did today when I personally made the Dow go above 20,000. Yes, it was me, nobody else...ALL ME.

So, now that I have done this wonderful thing for Amerika, we need to drop all of this Russia stuff and making me sell my VERY successful companies because I am SO great and made this happen all by myself. Yes, ME, Donald J. Trump, who started with nothing and made myself incredibly RICH.

I have the highest IQ EVER, and because I went to the BEST schools and am so smart, Amerika IS great again.

If you make me divest, the Dow average will drop to 2 points. yes, 2 points, and it will be a DISASTER, just like Obama...a YUGE DISASTER!!

Wonderfully Yours,

Fuhrer Trump

P.S. Benghazi!!, Benghazi!! SHE did it. And she is a "2", just like the DOW will be. My wife is HOT and a "10", and I am a WINNER.
i think it would be very foolish to just blame trump, or to be mostly mad at him.

the stock market is in a massive bubble because thats where alot of the money that the FED was printing has gone.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yup.....just by chance the Dow hit a record high.

I guess the Dow didn't have this same chance the last eight years?
The DOW has been hitting record highs continuously for the last 4 years, this is just the latest one. If the stock market does even half as well under Trump as it did under Obama I will be a very happy camper.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Most will say the expected trump tax breaks are being figured in right now.

We are looking at a bubble I expect to pop within the next few years though.
Assuming the tax breaks are the reason, doesn't that prove he's just a big corporate shill. Does anyone actually believe this is going to trickle down to the middle class?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What is fueling the market right now is that stimulus money that most major players have been sitting on .
They had no confidence riding on the last president , and now see an opportunity to increase their value .
Drop the Corp. rate down to 15% and see all that overseas profits came back into the country .