DQ FOR ABSOLUTE BULL:censored:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I find it humorous when I get a message. " so and so was at lunch, need you to re attempt". I play there game, no matter how far away I am respond with " on my way now!" Lol. Then when they ask " will you be under 9.5.?" Respond with " nope. Had to re attempt that delivery!" Lol

Jimmyb31

Well guys I got a phone call today from the center manager's Manager telling me to be back to work on Monday. Looks like my prayers were answered. Thanks for all the post and concerns. Hopefully I make it thru all this and I will be proud to be apart of this brotherhood. Thanks all.

JB

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Remember to sheet all packages for a business stop before 5:00 even if you are going to make an attempt later. If you go back and they are still closed then you are covered. If they are there then record as duplicate stop. You will eat the time but you will have less to deal with the next day. To survive UPS you must CYA all the time.

TG43

I sheeted businesses after 5 when I was new. Then got talked to. Then I sheeted businesses between 12-1. lol. How are you suppose to know? Training is a complete joke.

Glad you got back in.

upschuck

Well guys I got a phone call today from the center manager's Manager telling me to be back to work on Monday. Looks like my prayers were answered. Thanks for all the post and concerns. Hopefully I make it thru all this and I will be proud to be apart of this brotherhood. Thanks all.

JB
Congrats, that is quick for a first suspension. Most people wait at least til they have qualified. :biggrin:

JL 0513

I sheeted businesses after 5 when I was new. Then got talked to. Then I sheeted businesses between 12-1. lol. How are you suppose to know? Training is a complete joke.

Glad you got back in.

Same here. Was never once told about not sheeting between 12&1 until I did. Was never trained on a lot of things.