DQ'd after passing Integrad...do I have to repeat the whole process or what?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They still use that acronym in Integrad and on the little flashcards they pass out with that information on it. I guess I could say that's the only good thing the sup said that day, was to look way ahead and keep checking the mirrors. I just wish her positivity and momentum to help me in that moment would've lasted the entire day.
Clean mirror dirty mirror lol time between cars! I had an ex marine for an on car. He would randomly ask me as we we’re driving about stuff like that. I learned that 30 years ago. Used in my private driving too. Hopefully you’ll get a better one next time

Clean mirror dirty mirror lol time between cars! I had an ex marine for an on car. He would randomly ask me as we we’re driving about stuff like that. I learned that 30 years ago. Used in my private driving too. Hopefully you’ll get a better one next time.
Lol that's funny. I actually find myself doing it subconsciously when I'm driving my personal car. Like crosswalk, left, right, left. And when I catch myself, I'm like wow, I must've really liked driving those trucks if its embedded in my brain even off the clock. Here's to having a better sup next time and having the knowledge given by so many good people behind me too *imaginary glass raised*

UnionStrong

Lol that's funny. I actually find myself doing it subconsciously when I'm driving my personal car. Like crosswalk, left, right, left. And when I catch myself, I'm like wow, I must've really liked driving those trucks if its embedded in my brain even off the clock. Here's to having a better sup next time and having the knowledge given by so many good people behind me too *imaginary glass raised*
Good luck 🍀

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
I actually did ask the sup that was with me for help to maneuver out the space. The directions she gave was terrible. The homeowner even said the sup should have taken responsibility for that, being as I was new and its her job to help me in situations like that. And the funny part is, earlier in the day before this happened, she directed me into another too tight space (because of multiple cars) and before anything happened there, she told me to switch seats with her for she could get me out. I think she just wanted the day to be over with so bad, she didn't care what happened.
don't be too hard on your sup, she was probably a spectacular failure in her first few days as a package car driver.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
They don’t care what you passed integrad with. If you dq you wait. Here if you dq on road you can still drive air.

Karma...

1. I think you are the victim of bad managerial decision with zilch for leadership...2. no leader puts a person in such a position of what in the usmc we called shared decision and leadership.....3. that supervisor is at fault for letting the situation get out of hand...4. that supervisor bears the responsibility...5. I dont consider you either trained and the day wasn't over .....6. a competent supervisor know the capabilities of there student and doesn't put the student in such a position for failure......this is what happens when management is hired off the street.......I was usmc and a teamster for 8 years prior to taking the "tie".......a mustang as were all the management back then......that viewpoint and reality are the "soul" of united parcel service.....too bad its been compromised......I have seen things you people would not believe...in your case your supervisor was the failure....

UnionStrong

1. I think you are the victim of bad managerial decision with zilch for leadership...2. no leader puts a person in such a position of what in the usmc we called shared decision and leadership.....3. that supervisor is at fault for letting the situation get out of hand...4. that supervisor bears the responsibility...5. I dont consider you either trained and the day wasn't over .....6. a competent supervisor know the capabilities of there student and doesn't put the student in such a position for failure......this is what happens when management is hired off the street.......I was usmc and a teamster for 8 years prior to taking the "tie".......a mustang as were all the management back then......that viewpoint and reality are the "soul" of united parcel service.....too bad its been compromised......I have seen things you people would not believe...
I was trained by an old former marine sergeant sup. You can believe I was squared away when I went on the road. During the training I once asked him if he thought I would make it, he said you’ll make it. I asked him how he could tell, he said because you never asked me when lunch was! 😂 I was too afraid! He was my on car for a few years too, tough old coot, but wise and fair. Learned a ton! Died shortly after retirement, went to his funeral and met his family and told them he trained me and what it meant to me.They don’t make em like that anymore.

Whereistheunion

Exact same thing happened to somebody where I at, he didn’t have to do anything but start his 30 days over after a year
Depends, are you a part-timer that went to Integrad or were you a OFF the street hire. If your a part-time inside employee you will likely get to try again in a year, if you are OFF the street hire your UPS career ended with the accident.

charm299

Depends, are you a part-timer that went to Integrad or were you a OFF the street hire. If your a part-time inside employee you will likely get to try again in a year, if you are OFF the street hire your UPS career ended with the accident.
Wasn’t me but he was a part timer insider. Hell, they even let him deliver air before his year was up