DQ'd after passing Integrad...do I have to repeat the whole process or what?

P 1000 how big? Could you see ok?
Honestly, I didn't even look at the number. I do know it was small, it still had the double doors on it as opposed to a pull-down door. I could see fine, I just think the driveway was way too tight to maneuver in and out of for anything besides a personal car/truck. At least for someone who was just starting out anyway.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Honestly, I didn't even look at the number. I do know it was small, it still had the double doors on it as opposed to a pull-down door. I could see fine, I just think the driveway was way too tight to maneuver in and out of for anything besides a personal car/truck. At least for someone who was just starting out anyway.
And the Sup never said anything about that. He at least could have advised you since you were new

UnionStrong

And the Sup never said anything about that. He at least could have advised you since you were new
Ultimately it’s your call though, you have to be able to judge it, if your in doubt don’t drive in. Next time you could run over lights or something of value. Only comes with practice.

I actually did ask the sup that was with me for help to maneuver out the space. The directions she gave was terrible. The homeowner even said the sup should have taken responsibility for that, being as I was new and its her job to help me in situations like that. And the funny part is, earlier in the day before this happened, she directed me into another too tight space (because of multiple cars) and before anything happened there, she told me to switch seats with her for she could get me out. I think she just wanted the day to be over with so bad, she didn't care what happened.

Ultimately it’s your call though, you have to be able to judge it, if your in doubt don’t drive in. Next time you could run over lights or something of value. Only comes with practice.
Yeah, I understand that now, that's what several people I talked to said. If I get a chance to try again next year, I will definitely take the chance of parking, locking up my truck, and walking 5-10 minutes to a stop, before attempting to take a huge UPS truck too close to anything like that again.

UnionStrong

I actually did ask the sup that was with me for help to maneuver out the space. The directions she gave was terrible. The homeowner even said the sup should have taken responsibility for that, being as I was new and its her job to help me in situations like that. And the funny part is, earlier in the day before this happened, she directed me into another too tight space (because of multiple cars) and before anything happened there, she told me to switch seats with her for she could get me out. I think she just wanted the day to be over with so bad, she didn't care what happened.
She sounds like a real peach. She could have helped you out. And it was only mulch for gods sake.

UnionStrong

Yeah, I understand that now, that's what several people I talked to said. If I get a chance to try again next year, I will definitely take the chance of parking, locking up my truck, and walking 5-10 minutes to a stop, before attempting to take a huge UPS truck too close to anything like that again.
You gotta pick your spots when you walk more than 2 minutes. Or you’ll never finish. Don’t drive scared, it takes time to get the feel of a package car if you’ve never driven anything but car.

She sounds like a real peach. She could have helped you out. And it was only mulch for gods sake.
Ha yeah she is definitely....a piece of work. The type I now know to keep at arm's length and to take everything she says with a grain of salt. I would have paid for the mulch to be fixed out of my own pocket if it meant I could keep my job. But oh well. Thanks for that.

You gotta pick your spots when you walk more than 2 minutes. Or you’ll never finish. Don’t drive scared, it takes time to get the feel of a package car if you’ve never driven anything but car.
I actually saw an example of that earlier while I was out today. The guy had several stops on a single-lane street. He parked his truck on a side street close to where the stops where, got out with his hand cart loaded with packages, and delivered them that way. Something that I will definitely do next time. The walking doesn't bother me at all, its just I wish I didn't have to do it in boots!

UnionStrong

Honestly, the only time I got scared was when I was on the freeway.
Keep scanning the mirrors and look way ahead, don’t get tunnel vision. When I started they taught us a acronym, All Good kids like milk, Aim high in steering, Get the big picture, keep your eyes moving, leave yourself an out, make sure they see you.

Keep scanning the mirrors and look way ahead, don’t get tunnel vision. When I started they taught us a acronym, All Good kids like milk, Aim high in steering, Get the big picture, keep your eyes moving, leave yourself an out, make sure they see you.
They still use that acronym in Integrad and on the little flashcards they pass out with that information on it. I guess I could say that's the only good thing the sup said that day, was to look way ahead and keep checking the mirrors. I just wish her positivity and momentum to help me in that moment would've lasted the entire day.