DRA is it true?...

Oldfart

Miserable life choices?
I’m retired, your not. You’ll still be a Express station bitch into your 80’s because you can’t afford to retire. Ha, ha! Bummer, bummer, bummer X 1,000.
You retired and had to take another job. I went to retire and was offered a GREAT situation. I work 10 hrs a week. How many hours do you work?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Shut the friend up Dano.

Your twisting of words are a true representation of a true Memphis shill and spotlight the huge disconnect between the work force and your precious Memphis Ivory tower. Sounds like something MT3 taught you at his charm school.

Spoken just like someone who knows nothing of Express other than what he saw at his station.

59 Dano

Our MD was promoted over to FedEx trucking.

He mandated Gap reports for the drivers.

Typical out of touch management.

So typical.

You mean he wanted managers to have documentation of their drivers' daily activities and to address any areas of concern, which would force them to get a better understanding of what their drivers did on a daily basis, which would... put them in better touch with their drivers?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You mean he wanted managers to have documentation of their drivers' daily activities and to address any areas of concern, which would force them to get a better understanding of what their drivers did on a daily basis, which would... put them in better touch with their drivers?
So why should all the nut crunching be on the drivers?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You mean he wanted...to address any areas of concern
No, he wanted to chastise them for waiting their turn in line for a delivery dock. Guess it’s better to move along stop to stop until you find an open dock at one of your deliveries. Eventually you’ll get everything delivered.

Cactus

It always starts with the largest workforce. If you can cut 10 minutes a day from 50k couriers, you save more than by cutting 10 minutes from 100 people in payroll.
Maybe so but you’re trashing the human capital in return especially by their repeated actions. This in itself explains why Fred is always so scared if union activity.

Cactus

Why are you such a wuss about everything?
I’ll defend the couriers all day long if I want. Try running the company without them you jerk. Meanwhile your nose is so far up Fred’s ass that all rescue attempts by local parametics and fire fighters have thus failed.

59 Dano

I’ll defend the couriers all day long if I want. Try running the company without them you jerk. Meanwhile your nose is so far up Fred’s ass that all rescue attempts by local parametics and fire fighters have thus failed.

Typical mindset of someone who never had the 'nads to actually step up and make a difference.