DRA is it true?...

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Typical mindset of someone who never had the 'nads to actually step up and make a difference.
Really?? “Make a difference “??? MT3 destroyed any possibility of doing that with his micromanaging.
Most who step up believe it’s less work, and that they’ll be able to shift blame downstream.

Star B

White Lightening
Typical mindset of someone who never had the 'nads to actually step up and make a difference.
When I've tried to step up and make a difference (and no, just plain ol' volunteering to be a body behind the wheel to fix mgmts messups doesn't count). I was told my my manager to "stop thinking too much and just do your job". Hell, when I was trying to open your eyes up to the fact that DRA can be fixed but all I got was crap about my qualifications and "if our team can't do it, then it can't be done".

BS. It can be done. Oh, and to answer your question(which I think you nuked), while I don't have any formal training, I've got extensive knowledge in the HERE API and Google Mapping API. Programming, Touched plenty of languages, wrote a few programs. If a work life balance would come back into play at my local station I had a project that was going to help the idjit swings while Sequenced Stops (DRAv2) was still being worked on.

cancan

Yes some stations have refused to implement DRA because a lot of times it will bring down their overall sph.
Implemented correctly DRA can increase SPH in a station with capacity.
There are not a lot of good engineers in the company who can properly implement it though and management afraid for their jobs will rarely risk their numbers tanking.
Although, DRA is implemented sometimes as a scapegoat for a stations poor performance. If a Senior implements it, it can be used to cover up poor performance or even management falsification.