Draining The Swamp

watdaflock?

So you complain the swamp won't be drained then complain when it is?

Imagine that.....Fox news (AKA: The Republican news channel) spinning the facts on who's being named to the Trump administration, saying he really is "draining the swamp" is a joke.

The corporate lobbyists helping to shape the Trump transition include Steve Hart, a tax lobbyist and chairman of the law and lobby shop Williams & Jensen, who is overseeing the Labor Department; Mike McKenna, an energy lobbyist who is overseeing planning for the Energy Department; and Mike Catanzaro, a partner at the lobby firm CGCN who has represented Halliburton and Koch Industries. The transition is also tapping Wall Street veterans and billionaires to influential roles: the executive committee overseeing the transition include Steven Mnuchin, an ex-Goldman Sachs partner who is being considered for treasury secretary, and New York financier Anthony Scaramucci. Billionaire and Oklahoma oil executive Harold Hamm, who advised the Trump campaign on policy, is being considered for a Cabinet post.

watdaflock?

Trump wants to implement a surveillance program that targets Muslims because of their faith. Please explain how you support discriminatory profiling, which is protected by the First and Fifth Amendments to the Constitution and is against The Privacy Act?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump wants to implement a surveillance program that targets Muslims because of their faith. Please explain how you support discriminatory profiling, which is protected by the First and Fifth Amendments to the Constitution and is against The Privacy Act?

You can't. But didn't Trump run on a pledge to uphold The Constitution? Makes no difference to his base, which has never read it, doesn't understand it, or even bother.

Compare that to Obama, who was an expert on Constitutional Law. One wonders if Trump's daddy purchased Donald's degree for him.

rickyb

you dont drain the swamp by adding more swamp...

Ralph Nader Retweeted
Public Citizen ‏@Public_Citizen 9h9 hours ago

We compiled a list of the reported members of the #TrumpTransition team. Check out all of the industry insiders -> http://bit.ly/2f0ZAFd

CxZ2SEgXAAU8IGl.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't know ...
I think if one of the establishment Republicans had won the nomination, Hillary would have won.
It would be just one Liar against another Liar.
We'll see about Drumpf.
I don't think anyone has any freaking clue what establishment even means and I'm kind of sick of hearing the word.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't think anyone has any freaking clue what establishment even means and I'm kind of sick of hearing the word.
I bet you are Mr Establishment or should I say Mr America?
Mr America, walk on by with your schools that do not teach.
Mr. America, walk on by the minds that won't be reached.
Philosophy that turns away from those who aren't afraid to say,
what's on their minds ... the left behinds of
The Great Society

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I bet you are Mr Establishment or should I say Mr America?
Mr America, walk on by with your schools that do not teach.
Mr. America, walk on by the minds that won't be reached.
Philosophy that turns away from those who aren't afraid to say,
what's on their minds ... the left behinds of
The Great Society