Dream On

twoweeled

Wow! I had dreams my first couple of years. My last years there, I might have a couple of dreams if I had been fired, or had suspended, or maybe a pissing match with management. But since I left, I doubt I've had a single dream about work. Strangest thing. It's like I never worked there! I kid you not. I faintly recall the feeling of being there. It's like I was never there. Has anyone else experienced this?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wow! I had dreams my first couple of years. My last years there, I might have a couple of dreams if I had been fired, or had suspended, or maybe a pissing match with management. But since I left, I doubt I've had a single dream about work. Strangest thing. It's like I never worked there! I kid you not. I faintly recall the feeling of being there. It's like I was never there. Has anyone else experienced this?
I tried to be like the guy in Office Space and zone out like I was fishin' for 12 hours , I just never could accomplish the total outer body experience ( HaHa), lucky you.. you seem to have mastered it. I have been out 8 years and a driver stopped by the other night on his way home (915pm) and told me about a driver gettin' fired . I dreamed about representing him that night . Woke up and couldn't believe it . Oh well , maybe someday for me it will be like I was never there.

Indecisi0n

I hate when I dream about work . I figured by now being retired as long as I have , my sub conscience would be as free as my conscience mind is about UPS . Even now they are stealing my time.
Running' behind , missin' stops , bad conditions , etc. I never dream about a smooth day.
I'd say a couple times a month I wake up in the morning and tell my wife ," I worked all night."
But , even when I have a nightmare like that , recovery time takes about 5 seconds after I wake up and realize ,yeeeeeeehaawwwww I am retired ! Coffee time !
At least you don't wake up in a wet spot or do you?