Dreams-Linked

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I actually had this dream. I don't know what I ate the night before. It must have been that rubbing alcohol I drank.

I was driving down a country road without seeing a house for miles. I come to an intersection where I can either go straight or turn right. To the left is a huge Greek Revival style house with 4 large columns holding up the porch roof.

I took the right turn to get to my next stop. The road was very steep and straight for the next 8 miles. I get to the top of the hill when the truck dies. I start to creep back so I step on the brake pedal only to have it go to the floor. I grab the hand brake and it breaks off in my hand.

The truck continues down the mountain in reverse picking up speed. All I can do is hold on to the steering wheel for dear life as I watch my progress in the mirrors. (yes, I did remember to honk the horn). Near the bottom of the 8 mile hill, I remembered the house. I closed my eyes as the runaway truck blew through the intersection and crashed into the house.

The house was totally destroyed. Only the 4 columns were left standing. The homeowner walks out of the rubble holding his phone. He hands it to me and says, "It's for you.". It was my center manager and he asks, "Did you scratch the truck?" I said, "No, but there is a little problem.", He says, "We already know.".

A car pulls up and 3 guys in cheap black suits get out. They each have a briefcase. The leader goes up to the homeowner and asks him how much it would cost to fix his house. The homeowner hands him an estimate for $500,000. He goes back to the other two and they get into a huddle. They break and walk over to the homeowner.

"We'll give you $47.92 and not a penny more.", said the leader. He rips a check out of a book. All the checks are preprinted in the amount of $47.92. The guy says that the check wouldn't cover the cost to replace the doorknob.

The suits turn around just as a Sanford & Son style pick up pulls up with 5 guys sitting in the back. On the side is painted, "We'll Fix Any House in 20 Minutes or Less for $47.92. The homeowner walks up to the truck and hands the driver the check.

20 minutes later the crew climbs back into the truck. The homeowner stops them and points out that they didn't paint the house. The driver, chomping on a cigar, points down to the side of the truck and says, "The sign says fixin'. not paintin'.".
The exasperated guy then walks over to the suits and tells them that the house needs paint.

The 3 suits get back into a huddle, open their briefcases and pull out 3 cans of spray paint, 1 pink, 1 gray, and 1 fluorescent green. They hand them to him and give him a roll of masking tape for his troubles. He says,"Cool!" and carries then into the house. He comes out and hands me an ice cream cone.

I've gone through months of therapy over this dream. I still have 2 issues.
1. What is the significance of $47.92? 2. Why did I get an ice cream cone?

Any input would be most appreciated. Thankyou
there goes 3 mins of my life I'll never get back!!!! are you fishing in that water or drinking it!!!!! lol lol lol your a nut but we luv yah baboo

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
so did anything signigant happen to you when you were 47 or in 92?
i actually read a article (it was like a metaphyscial mag) and 11 comes out there arespirits around you and signigant things will happen at 11 4,=11 9,2=11

id say the icecream wasnt nessarilly for you, its you trying to get back a missed time, maybe with the kids or grandkids. and the homeowner wasnt the homeowner its either your mom or your wife....
thank you Dr. Heartley

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Here, let me help you. LOL
thumbnailCA7D6XXQ.jpg