Dress code for FedEx

bacha29

can get a full time job as a driver off the street?
They work in the same way the South Korean Army obtains new recruits. You're young and you're standing on a street corner when a SKA or in this case an X truck drives by and you look like a fine upstanding young man and they think you'll do suddenly you're in the army or in X which is about the same thing.

floridays

They work in the same way the South Korean Army obtains new recruits. You're young and you're standing on a street corner when a SKA or in this case an X truck drives by and you look like a fine upstanding young man and they think you'll do suddenly you're in the army or in X which is about the same thing.
Nice job, try and make your attempts at humor understandable. For something to be funny it also has to include an element of truth. Keep trying.

bacha29

Nice job, try and make your attempts at humor understandable. For something to be funny it also has to include an element of truth. Keep trying.
Military service is mandatory according to the South Korean Constitution . Service can be as long as 24 months with up to 6 months of reserve duty with not many exclusions or exemptions.

bacha29

I am currently a ground driver, if i apply at express do you think my employer can find out? Of all the owners in my building
he is pretty decent other than the fact that the hours can be really long.
If he did what could he do? Look few if any Ground contractors offer employer paid healthcare and pension . If this is the case with your employer level with him and tell him that it's the absence of benefits is why you and thousands of other present and former contractor employed drivers have and will continue to seek employment with firms that offer them. The risk of not having benefits is simply too great Employee turnover is a contractor problem that requires a contractor solution.

Nolimitz

I am currently a ground driver, if i apply at express do you think my employer can find out? Of all the owners in my building
he is pretty decent other than the fact that the hours can be really long.
We have been hiring ground grunts for some time now here.